We are a 360 recruiter which means you will be doing everything from calling clients (existing clients and resourcing new ones), finding suitable candidates and registering them and filling permanent or temporary roles. We encourage all consultants to treat their desk like their own business and develop their own network and pipeline while we provide the right support and training to enable you to do so.
This is a fast-paced, busy role with some fantastic rewards for those who are willing to put in the hard work. You will be using your personality and communication skills to excel whilst building trust with our clients. You will also be networking with candidates to generate sales leads, developing your pipeline and managing your accounts.
Why Whitehall Resources?
- 39th in Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2017
- Awarded 3 Star ‘Extraordinary’ by Best Companies
- Essex Business Award Winners
- Virgin Fast Track 100
- Top 1% credit rating
- Top 1% of all recruitment business registered in the UK
- REC and APSCO accredited
Do I need recruitment experience?
Whilst we would love to hear from people with recruitment agency experience, it is not necessary for you to have recruitment experience. We will provide you with all the training you need, we do, however, look for the following attributes in applicants:
- Confidence engaging with people at all levels both proactively and reactively
- Drive to succeed
- Results orientated
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to live to our core values and be a key addition to the Whitehall Team
What do we offer in return?
A career with potential for progression, great commission structure with no limit on earning potential, continued incentives including trips to a villa in Portugal, lunch clubs and 24 days’ holiday (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays. And that’s without mentioning our fantastic office with its’ themed meeting rooms, an American style diner and a continued fun and energetic working environment.