As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will come with at least 2 years’ experience as a successful recruiter from within the recruitment agency industry. You will come equipped with the knowledge of end to end recruitment service provision and will be able to evidence a successful billing history. This may be through either permanent or contract placements.
You might be looking for your next step towards a leadership role, or heading to specialise in your field by becoming a Principal Consultant. Either way, we are a growing company and therefore are able to offer the potential for development into either of these directions for the right individuals.
As a 360 recruiter, it means you get to experience and manage the full life cycle of the 360 process including business development (end to end), resourcing and filling permanent or temporary roles. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be well-versed in treating your desk as your own business and subsequently how best to build, maintain and progress a pipeline of leads (covering both candidates and clients).
This is a fast-paced, busy role with some fantastic rewards for those who are willing to put in the hard work. You will be using your personality and communication skills to excel whilst building trust with our clients. You will also be networking with candidates to generate sales leads, developing your pipeline and managing your accounts.
Why Whitehall Resources?
- 39th in Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2017
- Awarded 3 Star ‘Extraordinary’ by Best Companies
- Essex Business Award Winners
- Virgin Fast Track 100
- Top 1% credit rating
- Top 1% of all recruitment business registered in the UK
- REC and APSCO accredited
Competencies that Whitehall look for in a Senior Recruitment Consultant……
- Confidence engaging with people at all levels both proactively and reactively
- Evidence of previous success in Sales and Recruitment
- Drive to succeed
- Results orientated
- Evidence of working in line with our company values.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to live to our core values and be a key addition to the Whitehall Team
What do we offer in return?
A career with potential for progression, great commission structure with no limit on earning potential, continued incentives including trips to a villa in Portugal, lunch clubs and 24 days’ holiday (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays. And that’s without mentioning our fantastic office with its’ themed meeting rooms, an American style diner and a continued fun and energetic working environment.