As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will come with at least 2 years’ experience as a successful recruitment consultant. You will come equipped with the knowledge of end to end recruitment service provision and will be able to evidence a successful billing history. You will be well-versed in treating your desk as your own business and subsequently know how to build, maintain and progress a pipeline of leads (covering both candidates and clients).
As a 360 recruiter, you will experience and manage the full life cycle of the 360 process including business development, resourcing and filling permanent or temporary roles.
This is a fast-paced, busy role with some fantastic rewards for those who are willing to put in the hard work. You will be using your personality and communication skills to excel whilst building trust with our clients. You will also be networking with candidates to generate sales leads, developing your pipeline and managing your accounts.
Competencies that Whitehall look for in a Senior Recruitment Consultant……
- Confidence engaging with people at all levels both proactively and reactively
- Evidence of previous success in Sales and Recruitment
- Drive to succeed
- Results orientated
- Evidence of working in line with our company values.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to live to our core values and be a key addition to the Whitehall Team
What do we offer in return?
- Industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with your length of service)
- An amazing work environment (themed offices, games room, pool table, ping pong, foosball, putting green)
- Lunch Clubs
- Company milestone events
- Quarterly Incentives that include weekend trips in the UK and Portugal
- Great development opportunities
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years service)