Frankfurt or Colchester
As a 360 recruiter, you are the link between some of the biggest and best companies in the world and the specialist-skilled people they are looking for. You will be responsible for the entire process of securing new business, from acquiring vacancies and sourcing high-quality candidates to fill those roles. This is a challenging sales role in a fast-paced, target-driven and highly competitive industry, that offers those who are successful, excellent incentives and rewards.
Who we are
We are Whitehall Resources, one of Europe’s biggest specialist recruitment companies, and we’ve just opened our first international office in Frankfurt! We are looking for new and experienced recruitment consultants to join our growing team. This exciting role will see you spend your first weeks of training at our UK head office before continuing your development in Frankfurt. If you want to be a part of a growing business during its early expansion into new territory, we’d love to hear from you.
Do I need recruitment experience?
Whilst we do love to hear from people with recruitment agency experience, this is not essential. Our training and development team are able to give you full training and ongoing coaching and support. We do however look for certain competencies:
- Fluency in both German and English is required
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills – on the phone, through e-mail and face to face
- A passion to be successful in the recruitment industry
What do we offer in return?
- Bespoke development plan, tailored to your ability and aspirations with continuous training
- Industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with your length of service)
- An amazing work environment (themed offices, ping pong, free beer after work, free breakfast every Monday)
- Company milestone events
- Quarterly Incentives that include weekend trips to our villa in Portugal
- Great development opportunities
Unsure if recruitment is right for you? Take a look at our recent post ‘what is recruitment?’ to get a better understanding of the industry. You can also find out even more about the excellent opportunities we have by downloading our careers brochure.