What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hardworking and ambitious Administration Assistant to come and join our fun-loving but focused and fast-paced Administration team here at Whitehall Resources. Our Administration Assistants provide dedicated support to our successful sales function, based in an amazing office on the Severalls Business Park in Colchester. For the right candidate, we offer a great opportunity to join a growing business, be part of a fantastic team and take advantage of some exceptional company rewards for success.
If you are looking to start a career in Administration or fancy a change from your current administration role then this might be the perfect opportunity. Especially if you enjoy working in a fun, lively and results-orientated environment.
A full-time weekday position to provide administrative support to the busy Whitehall Resources Sales Team as well as being able to work all areas of the contracts department.
Key responsibilities as Administration Assistant:
- Saving documentation and collating specific candidate information for producing a contract
- Handling of important and sensitive documentation
- Monitoring and maintaining the contract related inbox for incoming mail
- Assisting Sales Consultants with the contract process/contract related queries
- Amending, extending and finishing contracts when required
- Chasing outstanding contractors’ documents from the Sales team on a weekly basis
- Data Entry
- Answering phones and transferring calls efficiently
- Registering of CV’s and personal details
- Formatting/Updating of CV’s in the Whitehall format
- General day to day office duties (i.e. filling, scanning, producing letters etc.)
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Participating in team meetings
- Dealing with any issues
- Hard Working
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you think you match the below, then we would love to discuss the opportunities we have further and hopefully welcome you to our team;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience within an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience of office software (Word, Outlook)
- Good team player
- Good attention to detail and eye for error
- Superb organisational skills
What do we offer in return?
A career with progression, opportunity to be rewarded for exceptional performance, including trips to a villa in Portugal, lunch clubs and various other incentives. Standard benefits include 24 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays, free tea and coffee in the office, as much fruit as you can eat, amazing employee events, and the option to get involved in charity activities. And that’s without mentioning the 4-million-pound office we recently built from scratch that has themed meeting rooms, an American style diner, and a continued fun energetic hard working environment.