Have you ever thought you could work for one of the best companies in the UK? Well, you can! We are a fast-growing specialist recruitment company and we are looking for the best people to join our team.
Our recruitment consultants are passionate about their job and thrive on being successful. If this sounds like you, we are looking for you.
Why work at Whitehall Resources?
- Mission: To be the biggest and best recruiter globally, in the markets we deliver to.
- Values: honesty, passion, integrity, expert. These aren’t just words we hang on the walls, we truly live these values.
- Your colleagues: Friendly colleagues who enjoy working as a team, and leaders who truly support you to help you achieve your goals.
- Location, location, location: Not only will you work in a brand new open-plan office (with great rest areas such as the games room and our 1950’s themed canteen), you’ll also be based in the Colchester Business Park (no commute to London!) or in the business area of Frankfurt, Germany.
- Training: You attend a three-day boot camp to learn the basics during your first week on the job. The learning does not stop there though. You’ll receive ongoing mentorship from the people around you as well as on-going training sessions on anything and everything to becoming an outstanding recruitment consultant.
- Progression: You progress and get promoted as you hit your targets, at your own pace. The personal development never stops.
- Great atmosphere: Summer parties, charity events, dogs at work and more!
- Our commission structure: You see the result of your efforts, meaning the more you put in, the more you get out of it. We have one of the most generous commission structures in the industry. Don’t believe us? Call us and you’ll see.
- Our incentives: Trips to Portugal, milestone rewards, lunch clubs and more.
- And… because we care.
You don’t have to have experience to become a Recruitment Consultant, you just need the drive and determination to be successful. Have a look at our available vacancies and get in touch.