As a 360 recruiter, you will be the link between some of the biggest and best companies in the world and the specialist-skilled people they are looking for. You will be responsible for the entire process of securing new business, to acquiring requirements (vacancies) and sourcing high-quality candidates (job seekers) to fill those roles. This is a challenging sales role in a fast-paced, target-driven and highly competitive industry, that offers those who are successful excellent incentives and rewards.
Do I need recruitment experience?
Whilst we do love to hear from people with recruitment agency experience, it is not necessary for you to have recruitment experience. Our training and development team are able to give you full training and ongoing coaching and support. We do however look for certain competencies:
- A confident understanding of what recruitment is
- The ability to communicate why you are committed to being successful in the recruitment industry
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills – on the phone, through e-mail and face to face
- A passion to be successful in the recruitment industry
What do we offer in return?
- Industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with your length of service)
- An amazing work environment (themed offices, games room, pool table, ping pong, foosball, putting green)
- Lunch Clubs
- Company milestone events
- Quarterly Incentives that include weekend trips in the UK and Portugal
- Great development opportunities
- MediCash health plan (after one years’ service)
Unsure if recruitment is right for you? Take a look at our recent post ‘what is recruitment?’ to get a better understanding of the industry. You can also find out even more about the excellent opportunities we have by downloading our careers brochure.