We are an award winning employer based in Colchester who have an excellent opportunity for an individual to join our established HR team in a role that will have a huge impact on our ambitious growth plans.
Overview of role
Reporting to our HR Manager, the Internal Recruitment Co-ordinator will support the Sales and Support functions in co-ordinating their internal recruitment.
Responsible for screening and coordinating the interview process for potential new employees, this role will play a key role in Whitehall Resources’ future growth plans.
As Internal Recruitment Co-ordinator you will be the first touch point for any applicant to Whitehall Resources and will champion our values (Honesty, Integrity, Passion and being Expert at what we do) and our brand. As a quality, people focused business it is essential that this role works to achieve both a volume and quality of response/hire to service the growing demand from our successful sales and operational teams.
- Liaising with applicants, posting of adverts, CV searching,
- Loading applicant details on to our CRM system ensuring information is accurate and records are kept up to date
- Championing internal referral campaigns and social media efforts to raise brand awareness
- Telephone interview/screen of all applicants including administration of our process
- Booking and coordination of onsite interviews with Team Leaders, Managers, Senior Managers and Managing Director
- Providing interview feedback
- Any additional tasks as requested by line manager
We are looking for someone who has the ability to build great rapport with people, someone who loves talking to people and who is excellent at building effective relationships across varying levels. You will be very personable, positive and find it easy talking to people both on the phone and in person. You will be highly organised, accurate and with excellent time management skills. In addition you’ll be results-orientated and be motivated by placing successful candidates into vacancies within the business.
Previous experience in an in-house or agency recruitment role is not essential but may be an advantage.
In return we offer an inspiring and motivational work environment, with true opportunity to develop. Our regularly awarded for high performance through our continuous incentive schemes such as weekend trips to our Portugal villa, experience days, meals out and food days here at the office. In addition, you will be eligible to 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays) which increases with length of service, pension scheme, medical cash back plan (after 12 months’ service) and free fruit!