In order to drive our growth plans we have an exciting opportunity to join our award winning business as Talent Acquisition Lead. As part of our on-going growth, we now need to recruit an individual who will take the lead role in our in-house recruitment team with the purpose of driving our recruitment activity to the next level and increase our headcount.
This isn’t your average end- to-end applicant through to hire role. It’s a creative role that needs a proactive in-house recruiter, someone who can lead the function, identify new opportunities, areas for improvement, design a strategy to suit demand, develop key relationships with external prospects for future hires and someone who understands what it takes to achieve a consistent flow of good quality candidates into the business.
- Increasing applications and number of candidates suitable for interview
- Talent acquisition/headhunting – identifying and approaching potential experienced people of interest
- Attraction specialist – making recommendations for advertising and campaigns, developing partnerships with local colleges, universities and work finding services
- Using the internal CRM to build a database that accurately reflects the labour market and allows for direct campaigning to people of interest.
- Pipeline acquisition – calling candidates from different sector backgrounds to introduce Whitehall Resources as a local employer and generating applications.
- Working with our marketing function to plan campaigns that increase awareness of our employer brand and being an employer of choice.
- Building pipeline lists in order to promote our employer brand out to contacts both on our database and those who haven’t actively applied.
We are looking for an experienced internal recruiter, used to filling multiple roles and who has the knowledge of multiple methods of recruitment channels and how to increase interest and subsequently applications. Perhaps you are with a large employer who has tight restrictions on how you recruit and you are frustrated that your ideas for getting better or higher volumes of candidates get ignored. Similarly, if your in-house experience has been based on building connections, networking and generally just talking to people but with clear objective of it leading to successful hires then this could be the perfect role for you. You might even be a rec-to-rec recruiter looking for an in-house role. We want a Candidate Generator, a Brand Ambassador, a Talent Scout, someone who can passionately project what we do to the extent where we become the ‘most want to work for’ employer in the local area.
In return we offer an inspiring and motivational work environment, with true opportunity to develop. Our employees are important to us and for that reason we not only have a well-being and benefits policy but we also regularly reward people for high performance through our continuous incentive schemes such as weekend trips to our Portugal villa, experience days, meals out and food days here at the office. In addition, you will be eligible to 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays) which increases with length of service, pension scheme, private healthcare (after 12 months’ service) and free fruit!