Are you an experienced SAP, Oracle or IT Recruiter who is no longer feeling fulfilled in your current role? Do you want to work for an award-winning Recruitment business that promotes work-life balance?
What we offer
- Modern, purpose-built luxury office
- Basic salary + industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- Guarantees on offer to help you with the transition into a new business
- 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service
- Recharge areas for unwinding, socialising and even a quick nap if you feel you need one
- Onsite pool table, foosball and ping-pong tables to unleash your competitive edge
- Themed meeting rooms to inspire creativity
- Monthly fully expensed lunch clubs at local restaurants
- Company milestone celebration events in the office
- Dogs at work days
- Quarterly incentives that include international weekend trips away
- Beauty treatments available onsite on your breaks
- Target led monthly cash allowances to boost your salary
- Structured career development paths
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years’ service)
- Company mobile phone (after 3 months of service)
- Dedicated onsite Learning and Development department
- Fully expensed Christmas party with +1 for your partner
- Annual summer party at seasonal locations
- Onsite charity committee that organises 4 internal and external events throughout the year to support local charities
- ‘Employee Wellbeing’ programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
What is on offer?
We have opportunities across our SAP, Oracle, and IT Desks for experienced Consultants. Whether you are looking to go down the management route where you will grow and develop your own team, or just focus on your own billings to become the company’s highest earner, our supportive and dedicated Learning and Development team will top you up with whatever training you want to achieve your goals.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world. We’re recognised by the Sunday Times 100 as the 24th ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies along with being the 5th best company in the East of England.
We look and feel like we should be in London due to our high level of growth and success, however we have managed to achieve all of this away from the hustle and bustle of the big city!