We are hiring! We’re one of the fastest-growing IT recruitment agencies in the UK and have a number of vacancies available.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to grow our international team based out of our head office in Colchester. We have a particular interest in German speaking candidates however we would love to hear from you if you are fluent in another language, in addition to English.
Are you looking for a fulfilling sales job? We are Whitehall resources, a specialist recruitment agency based in Colchester with offices in Frankfurt and Dubai.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world in their search for specialist-skilled professionals.
What we offer
- Optional international relocation to our Frankfurt office (if you are German speaking)
- Modern, purpose-built luxury offices in both Colchester and Frankfurt
- Basic salary + industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays, increasing with your length of service
- Recharge areas for unwinding, socialising and even a quick nap if you feel you need one
- Onsite pool table, foosball and ping-pong tables to unleash your competitive edge
- Themed meeting rooms to inspire creativity
- Monthly fully expensed lunch clubs at local restaurants
- Company milestone celebration events in the office
- Dogs at work days
- Quarterly incentives that include international weekend trips away
- Beauty treatments available onsite on your breaks
- Target led monthly cash allowances to boost your salary
- Structured career development paths
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years’ service)
- Company mobile phone (after 3 months of service)
- Dedicated onsite Learning and Development department
- Fully expensed Christmas party with +1 for your partner
- Annual summer party at seasonal locations
- Onsite charity committee that organises 4 internal and external events throughout the year to support local charities
- ‘Employee Wellbeing’ programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
What you’ll be doing
Your new sales job will require you to build long lasting client and candidate relationships. With market leading training you will learn how to source new business, arrange interviews, find great candidates and manage the offer process. It will be like building your own small business within our business.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world. We’re recognized by the Sunday Times 100 as the 24th ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies along with being the 5th best company in the East of England.