We are hiring! We’re one of the fastest-growing IT recruitment agencies in the UK and have a number of vacancies available.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world. We’re recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the ‘Best Small Companies to Work For’ and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies.
Are you looking for a fulfilling sales job? If you’re interested in developing your sales career in a challenging but rewarding business, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Modern, purpose-built luxury office
- Basic salary + industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service
- Recharge areas for unwinding, socialising and even a quick nap if you feel you need one
- Onsite pool table, foosball and ping-pong tables to unleash your competitive edge
- Themed meeting rooms to inspire creativity
- Monthly fully expensed lunch clubs at local restaurants
- Company milestone celebration events in the office
- Dogs at work days
- Quarterly incentives that include international weekend trips away
- Beauty treatments available onsite on your breaks
- Target led monthly cash allowances to boost your salary
- Structured career development paths
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years’ service)
- Company mobile phone (after 3 months of service)
- Dedicated onsite Learning and Development department
- Fully expensed Christmas party with +1 for your partner
- Annual summer party at seasonal locations
- Onsite charity committee that organises 4 internal and external events throughout the year to support local charities
- ‘Employee Wellbeing’ programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
What you’ll be doing
Your new sales job will require you to build long lasting client and candidate relationships. With market leading training you will learn how to source new business, arrange interviews, find great candidates and manage the offer process. It will be like building your own small business within our business.
What will I learn?
In this sales job you will learn objection handling, questioning techniques, negotiation and influencing. You will also develop your resilience, communication skills, ability to work under pressure and how to manage your time effectively
What do I need to be successful for this opportunity?
Personality and personal attributes are more important than experience for this sales job. We pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and we have very successful Consultants who have joined us from all walks of life.