It’s that time of the year when everyone’s talking about #loveisland, so we thought we could join in with some cheesy catch phrases.
7 reasons to re-couple with recruitment:
- Influence like Caroline Flack – Get the best out of both worlds, meeting with clients and candidates and being everyone’s go-to person. #influencer
- Get grafting – As a 360 recruiter you do lots of different tasks, arranging interviews, organising your own diary, looking for new clients and chatting with everyone.
- Progress like Molly-Mae and Tommy – It might be intense at the beginning, you might even get pied off a few times, but once you get the hang of it, it will be true love and you’ll want to stay loyal.
- Win challenges – Find the right match and get rewarded C-A-T-E-G-O-R-I-C-A-L-L-Y with great commission, incentives and even stays in a villa.
- Have a bromance like Kem and Chris – Meet amazing colleagues you’ll have a genuine connection with. Friendships in recruitment are forever.
- Feel at home – We have a games room, themed meeting rooms and love organising parties and events. There is something for everyone. Are we ticking a lot of boxes?
- It is what it is – Be yourself, we value your personality and skills, no matter your background. That’s how we’ve got to be in the top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For.
Has your head been turned?
Be the star of your own career, try recruitment before you put all your eggs in one basket.
Have a look at our jobs or give us a call to have that chat. We’ll be buzzin’ to hear from you!