Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is interested in an international relocation to the States? Do you have the urge to do something exhilarating and take huge steps to develop your career? If so, we have a unique offering for you.
We opened our head office in Colchester in 2007, our second office in Frankfurt in 2017 and expanded to Dubai in 2019. We are now very excited to say, it’s the perfect time for us to cross the pond and open our US office.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world. We’re recognised by the Sunday Times 100 as one of the ‘Best Small Companies to Work For’ and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies.
What we are offering
• 6-month secondment package in our head office in Colchester to prepare you for the relocation
• Individual and team commission
• Generous basic salary in line with US market rates
• Full relocation package for you and your family, including visas and healthcare
• Opportunity to grow your own team and have ownership of our US office
• Clients and opportunities in the US ready to develop and build from
Who we are looking for?
You will be an experienced recruiter with a minimum of three years’ hands-on recruitment experience in one of the following industries: IT, pharma, life sciences, automotive, banking/finance, oil and gas, engineering. You will have leadership or management experience within the recruitment industry, and you will be passionate about developing those around you. You will have a genuine desire to relocate to the States and you will be available for an initial temporary secondment in our Colchester office.