Are you an experienced SAP Recruitment Consultant working at a senior level who is no longer feeling fulfilled in your current role? Have recent times led you to consider the company you are currently working for? Do you want to work for an award-winning recruitment business that has a growing portfolio of clients despite these challenging times, and that promotes work/life balance and financially rewards performance?
What we offer
- A modern, safe and purpose-built luxury office
- Basic salary + industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- Guarantees on offer (subject to experience) to help you with the transition into a new business
- 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service
- Monthly target-driven awards
- Quarterly incentives that include international weekend trips away
- Target-led monthly cash allowances to boost your salary
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years’ service)
- ‘Employee Wellbeing’ programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- A relocation package may be considered for the right candidate
Due to safety, our more social events have, for understandable reasons been replaced with other more individual rewards. We hope that in time when socialising becomes safer that we will be able to start events like monthly Lunch Clubs, summer and Christmas parties and other office social events that have taken place in previous years.
What is on offer?
Due to demand on our services in this particular area of our business, we have an exciting opportunity to join our UK SAP Contracts Team as a Managing Consultant.
If you are a successful senior level Recruitment Consultant with experience of working in the SAP/ERP recruitment industry who thrives on focussing on your own billings and who strives to become the company’s highest earner we’d love to hear from you.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world. We’re recognised by the Sunday Times 100 as one of the ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ and rated ‘3 stars, ‘Extraordinary’ by Best Companies along with being the 5th best company in the East of England.
We look and feel like we should be in London due to our high level of growth and success, however we have managed to achieve all of this away from the hustle and bustle of the big city!
- Proven ability to develop generate new business in an UK IT Contract market with specific SAP knowledge (of at least 3 years)
- Evidenced consistency of high billings and deal making, both from self-developed and self-generated business. High billings means in excess of £250k per annum.
- Significant experience and evidence of 360 recruitment
- Experience of negotiating and agreeing Terms and Conditions
- Excellent client development skills – proven ability to ‘land and expand’ to develop a single placement with a client into a multiple placement account
- Excellent client management – proven through experience and success with a focus on identifying fillable opportunities, establishing commitment and/or negotiating to improve our successful role fulfilment ratios
- Proven ability to quickly, accurately and efficiently resource a requirement to ensure we exceed client expectations and meet or exceed our placement objectives
- Can demonstrate excellent qualification skills and candidate management so as to identify the right candidate for any given role and reduce rejected offers and drop outs
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple teams to ensure success
- Data accuracy and ability to use all systems and software as defined above
- Proven knowledge of and adherence to business critical processes
- Good numerical and financial skills
- Evidence of being able to work to the values and foster a positive culture
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to be able to respond to swings in demand, across numerous skill/clients/requirements all with different processes and coordinate across the team to ensure we deliver outstanding quality within our agreed SLAs
- Client account management at senior level
- Excellent working knowledge of client portals, commercial agreements (to include rate reductions and rebate agreements)
Job Type: full-time, permanent
Salary package: competitive and subject to level of experience.
The health and safety of our employees is paramount. We can confirm that we have implemented safety measures that comply with government guidance and ensure all of our employees are as safe as possible and that they feel comfortable while working in the office. Current safety measures include, but not limited to; working spaces that comply with the 2 metre social distancing rule, temperature checks, one way system and sanitiser stations. All of our employees are responsible for following the COVID safety measures in place.
Some of our more social events have for understandable reasons, been replaced with other more individual rewards.
Initial interviews will be held via Zoom.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every application. We do commit however, to being in contact with you within 7 working days if we would like to discuss the role with you further. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For those candidates who are not successful, we would like to thank you for taking the time to apply.