Are you looking for a sales job? We are Whitehall resources, a specialist recruitment agency based in Colchester, Essex with offices in Frankfurt, Germany. We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world in their search for specialist-skilled professionals. We’re recognized by the Sunday Times ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ for the last and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies along with being the 5th best company in the East of England. If you’re interested in developing your sales career in a challenging but rewarding industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Do I need recruitment experience?
Whilst we do love to hear from people with recruitment agency experience for this sales job, it is not necessary for you to have recruitment experience for this job. We do however look for certain competencies:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills – on the phone, through e-mail and face to face
- A passion to be successful in the recruitment industry
What we offer
- A modern, safe and purpose-built luxury office
- Basic salary + industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- Guarantees on offer (subject to experience) to help you with the transition into a new business
- 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service
- Monthly target driven awards
- Quarterly incentives including international trips, where current restrictions allow
- Target led monthly cash allowances to boost your salary
- MediCash health plan after 1 years’ service
- Enhanced parental leave
- A relocation package may be considered for the right candidate
To ensure the safety of our employees our social events have been replaced with individual style rewards. We hope that in time, it will be safe to re-start lunch clubs, summer and Christmas parties and other social gatherings.
Job Type: Full-time
The health and safety of our employees is paramount. We can confirm that we have implemented safety measures that comply with government guidance and ensure all of our employees are as safe as possible and that they feel comfortable while working in the office. Current safety measures include, but not limited to; working spaces that comply with the 2 metre social distancing rule, temperature checks, one way system and sanitiser stations. All of our employees are responsible for following the COVID safety measures in place.
Some of our more social events have for understandable reasons, been replaced with other more individual rewards.
Initial interviews will be held via Zoom.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every application. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time if you do decide to apply but don’t hear back from us. If you haven’t heard back from us within 14 days of your application then unfortunately, please assume you have been unsuccessful.