Competitive and subject to level of experience.
Are you an experienced contract or permanent Recruitment Consultant working at a senior level, no longer feeling fulfilled in your current role? Have recent times led you to consider the company you currently work for? Do you want to work for an award-winning recruitment business that has a growing portfolio of clients, despite these challenging times? We are keen to hear from Recruiters from all industries. If you have an IT/Tech background, even better.
What we offer
- A modern, safe and purpose-built luxury office
- Basic salary + industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- Guarantees on offer (subject to experience) to help you with the transition into a new business
- Genuine work/life balance
- A remote working scheme once you are up and running
- 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service
- Monthly target driven awards
- Quarterly incentives including international trips, where current restrictions allow
- MediCash health plan after 1 years’ service
- Enhanced parental leave
- A relocation package may be considered for the right candidate
To ensure the safety of our employees our social events have been replaced with individual style rewards. We hope that in time, it will be safe to re-start lunch clubs, summer and Christmas parties and other social gatherings.
How you’ll work
As an experienced recruiter, we’ll expect that you are well-versed in the 360 process of agency recruitment. You will be a high achiever, driven by reward and always chasing the next deal. We’ll expect that you’ll be used to working to targets and motivating yourself to managing your time in away that maximises your output. As with most recruitment agencies, we do work to KPI’s (daily, weekly and monthly targets) and we would expect that you would be used to this. Some more specific tasks as an experienced recruiter are as follows:
- Developing new business for specific team
- Generating a profitable pipeline and consistently placing candidates month on month (target billing are team and level dependent but range from £15k- £40k per month for contract recruitment and £5k to £25k per month for permanent recruitment.
- Meet or exceed agree sales targets and KPIs on business development activity
- Ability to ‘land and expand’ within clients using whatever information, connections or tools are at our disposal
- To work seamlessly with the other teams to ensure that we have a collaborative approach that delivers results
- To oversee the accurate application of any client rebate or margin reduction programmes
- Manage the client KPIs, SLA’s, pre-screening requirements and governance process to ensure we are always compliant
- Specialist research in the IT/SAP industry in order to act as a market expert
- Qualification of the vacant positions of your clients
- Resourcing suitable candidates within agreed SLAs from all available sources (Database, CV Libraries, LinkedIN, Referral, Sourcebreaker and others)
- Effective qualification of suitable candidates to ensure we secure offers and can close
- Supervision of the entire application process up to the contract signature of the candidate
- Ongoing candidate and client relationship management post-placement
- Inputting and updating the CRM system accurately and timely
- Able to sell in & overcome objections when submitting candidates to clients
- Able to pull leads, manager names & market information from both candidates & clients
We are proud of our client base and the retention we have achieved over the years of some very well-known organisations. It tells us we get it right and that our Consultants are trained to a level where they are experts in their markets. In recognition of that, we have a very competitive commission structure that rewards our consultants for placing candidates from day one.
We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world. We’re recognised by the Sunday Times 100 as one of the ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ and rated 3 stars ‘Extraordinary’ by Best Companies, along with being the ‘5th Best Company in the East of England.’
We look and feel like we should be in London due to our high level of growth and success, however we have managed to achieve all this away from the hustle and bustle of the big city!
- Proven ability to develop and generate new business in a contract market (3 years+) preferably with knowledge of IT or ERP
- Evidence of consistent high billings from both self-developed and self-generated business
- Significant experience of managing the full 360 recruitment cycle and negotiating Terms and Conditions
- Excellent senior client development and account management skills
- Proven ability to ‘land and expand’, developing a single placement with a client into a multiple placement account
- Ability to quickly, accurately and efficiently resource requirements to provide a service that exceeds client expectations
- Highly advanced qualification skills and candidate management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to deliver on our agreed SLAs
- Knowledge of client portals and commercial agreements, including rate reductions and rebate agreements
The health and safety of our employees is paramount. We have implemented stringent safety measures that comply with government guidance and ensure that our employees feel comfortable and safe whilst in the office.
Current safety measures include but are not limited to; working spaces that comply with the 2-metre social distancing rule, temperature checks, one-way system, and sanitiser stations. All our employees are responsible for following the COVID safety measures in place.
Initial interviews will be held via Zoom.
To find out more about our business and do a virtual tour of our office, check out our website and careers page. If you have already done this, apply today!
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications. We commit to being in contact with you within 7 working days if we would like to discuss the role with you further. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For those candidates who are not successful, we would like to thank you for taking the time to apply.