Are you looking for a new sales job? One where your earnings are uncapped? We are Whitehall Resources, a specialist recruitment agency based in Colchester, Essex with offices in Frankfurt, Germany. We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world in their search for specialist-skilled professionals. We’re recognised by the Sunday Times as a ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies. If you’re interested in developing your sales career in a challenging but rewarding industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Do I need recruitment experience?
You do not need a recruitment agency background. However, ideally you will have some experience in sales and in particular B2B sales. This is because we look for people who enjoy the chase of a sale and thrive on success. Whilst we do not expect you to have recruitment consultant experience, we do look for evidence of certain competencies:
- Problem-solving skills
- Determination and hunger to achieve targets
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Confident communication skills – on the phone, through e-mail and face to face
- A passion to be successful in the recruitment industry
What will I be doing?
The overall purpose of the role is to place candidates into vacancies with our clients. This involves working with both existing clients and finding new clients. The role is considered a 360 recruiter role, which means that eventually, after training, you will be expected to generate leads, pick up vacancies with new clients and fill those vacancies. It is the filling of a vacancy that makes you the commission – and in some cases, very generous commission.
Some more specific day-to-day tasks are;
- Supporting existing clients and candidates
- Qualification of the vacant positions of your clients
- Resourcing suitable candidates within agreed SLAs from all available sources (Database, CV Libraries, LinkedIN, Referral, Sourcebreaker and others
- Screening potential candidates and presenting them to the client
- Supervision of the entire application process up to the contract signature of the candidate
- Ongoing candidate and client relationship management post-placement
- Achieving the set KPI’s as directed by the business consistently and effectively
- Accurate data input and maintenance of CRM records.
What do we offer in return?
- Industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with your length of service)
- An amazing work environment (themed offices, games room, pool table, ping pong, foosball, putting green)
- Lunch Clubs
- Company milestone events
- Quarterly Incentives that include weekend trips in the UK and Portugal
- Great development opportunities
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years service)
To ensure the safety of our employees our social events have been replaced with individual style rewards. We hope that in time, it will be safe to re-start lunch clubs, summer and Christmas parties and other social gatherings.