We currently have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in recruitment. Due to demand for our services, we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to support our Recruitment Consultants in delivering the full recruitment service to both our existing and new clients. The is a brand new role and set to become part of an exciting new team here at Whitehall. The main focus of your role will be to provide candidates to the vacancies being worked by our Consultants. This will be done via various methods, including database searches and job board advertising. Your role will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Secure an understanding of the vacant positions you are resourcing with the relevant Account Manager to aid your search
- Placing adverts on online job boards and conducting CV searches across various tools/platforms
- Speaking to candidates and qualifying them against the roles you are working and other open opportunities
- Providing your assessment on the best of the candidates you have screened to help the Delivery Consultant/Account Manager make the right decisions on submission
- Preparing candidates for client interviews
- Ongoing candidate relationship management post-placement
- Building strong candidate networks and talent pools
- Achieving the set KPI’s as directed by the business consistently and effectively
This is the ideal opportunity for someone to experience the recruitment industry but without the necessity of having to generate new business or have experience of direct b2b sales. We believe that in the long term, this role presents multiple opportunities for growth and development because it starts at the beginning in terms of the recruitment process. It means that depending on your strengths; development and progression could come in various forms, whether it be into 360 Recruitment, or to supervise and mentor other employees.
Who we are: We are Whitehall Resources, a specialist recruitment agency based in Colchester, Essex with offices in Frankfurt, Germany. We work with some of the biggest and best-known companies in the world in their search for specialist-skilled professionals. We’re recognized by the Sunday Times ‘Best Small Company to Work For’ for 4 consecutive years and rated ‘3 stars, extraordinary’ by Best Companies.
Do I need recruitment experience?
Whilst we do love to hear from people with recruitment agency experience, it is not necessary for you to have recruitment experience. We do however look for certain competencies/experience:
- Experience in a telephone based or sales type role
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Confidence working with people at all levels both proactively and reactively
- People orientated, able to build repour with ease
- Enjoys working towards and achieving results
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills – on the phone, through e-mail and face to face
- A passion to be successful in the recruitment industry
What we offer
- A modern, safe and purpose-built luxury office
- Basic salary + commission structure (uncapped)
- 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with your length of service
- Monthly target driven awards
- Quarterly incentives including international trips, where current restrictions allow
- MediCash health plan after 1 years’ service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Enhanced pension
To ensure the safety of our employees our social events have been replaced with individual style rewards. We hope that when restrictions lift, it will be safe to re-start lunch clubs, summer and Christmas parties and other social gatherings.
The health and safety of our employees is paramount. We can confirm that we have implemented safety measures that comply with government guidance and ensure all of our employees are as safe as possible and that they feel comfortable while working in the office. Current safety measures include, but not limited to; working spaces that comply with the 2 metre social distancing rule, temperature checks, one way system and sanitiser stations. All of our employees are responsible for following the COVID safety measures in place.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every application. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time if you do decide to apply but don’t hear back from us. If you haven’t heard back from us within 14 days of your application then unfortunately, please assume you have been unsuccessful.