SAP Recruitment Consultant
Join our dynamic team as an SAP Recruitment Consultant and play a pivotal role in connecting top-tier SAP talent with exciting career opportunities.
Whitehall Resources is a global and award-winning niche technology recruitment specialist; we help and support our clients in sourcing top-tier talent in the market.
We are proud to have developed a workplace culture recognised as ‘one of the best small companies to work for’ by The Sunday Times. At Whitehall, we have a people-focused culture and are committed to making our company a place where our people can truly thrive.
Key Responsibilities as a SAP Recruitment Consultant
- Source, screen, and interview SAP professionals to identify the best fit for client requirements.
- Build and maintain a strong network of SAP candidates through various channels.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their SAP requirements and deliver top talent.
- Manage the full 360 process, ensuring a seamless experience for both clients and candidates.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and be a market expert.
- Proven experience in SAP recruitment with a track record of successful placements.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
What We Offer:
- A clear plan for progression from day one right up to Associate director level.
- Ongoing training and development to aid personal growth.
- Hybrid working structure.
- Private Healthcare.
- International trips.
- Additional benefits include enhanced maternity & paternity leave, additional well-being days added to holiday allowance, social events including lunch clubs, annual Christmas & summer parties and many more.
If you’re passionate about SAP, excel in building relationships, and have a knack for business development, we want to hear from you!