USA Recruitment Team Lead
Start your leadership journey with Whitehall Resources as the US Recruitment Team Lead and steer our US team to new heights.
Whitehall Resources is a global and award-winning niche technology recruitment specialist; we help and support our clients in sourcing top-tier talent in the market.
Why choose us?
- Global market leader within SAP and other adjacent technologies
- Exciting growth expansion, providing opportunities for driven and ambitious Recruiters.
- Our mission is to truly understand our clients and our candidates’ personal and professional requirements to provide a service beyond any other.
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and mentor a high-performing recruitment team to achieve targets and exceed expectations.
- Develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies to attract top-tier talent across the USA.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand client’s requirements and
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, ensuring a seamless experience for both clients and candidates.
- Become a market leader by staying informed about industry trends, employment legislation, and the US market.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in leading recruitment teams, preferably in a US market, is desired but not essential.
- A deep understanding of the USA job market is desired but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to foster a positive and collaborative team culture.
What We Offer:
- A clear and transparent progression path to become a top biller or management/director level
- 1-to-1 training and development to ensure success
- Hybrid working.
- Private Healthcare.
- International trips.
- Additional benefits include enhanced maternity & paternity leave, additional well-being days added to holiday allowance, social events including lunch clubs, annual Christmas & summer parties and many more.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!